Some Basic Support Guidelines
Please use the links on the left hand side of this page to see if your problem is already answered there.
If you are still unable to resolve your problem please contact our Support Line
0402 024 671 -- available from 7.00 am to 7.00 pm Monday to Friday
1300 554 567 -- calls from landlines only from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday
Outside these hours, send an email to email@example.com
You will help us to assist you more efficiently by taking note of the following before phoning for support:
- Remember to advise us of your full Spiderweb email address or hosted Domain name
- Ensure you are sitting in front of your computer and that it is turned on before you phone - you will NOT need to be connected to the internet
- Have a pen and paper handy to make notes of anything you need to remember
- You will be asked to provide your user name and in certain cases you may need to provide some other proof of your identity
- Give a concise description of the problem, including relevant information such as:
- which operating system is installed, e.g. Windows 7, Windows XP or Apple?
- have you recently installed any updates?
- are you getting an error message? - please write down the details before phoning
- have you recently downloaded or installed any programs, browser add-ons or similar?
- have you recently updated any software, in particular, your antivirus program and/or firewall?